Examples of decisions that can be challenged at a review:
« Back to FAQ's
- Was the decision made not to cover your claim?
- Was the decision made not to provide you with any entitlements?
- Was the decision made around limiting your entitlements?
- Did ACC respect you in the dealing with your claim within an acceptable timeframe?
- Did ACC issue you with a debt decision letter advising you of a debt to The Corporation?
- Are you unable to pay a debt and they have declined to write the debt off?
- Have you had your entitlements suspended?